A brand new, ZX670LCH-3 Rock Bucket for Fulton Hogan Tauranga,
Custom designed and engineered to suit the application at Poplar Lane Quarry, this 3.3 cubic metre Rock Bucket was manufactured to world class, ISO standards with improved performance and durability benefits including;
- Use of High Tensile and Abrasion Resistant steels to provide greater strength and durability
- Incorporating the MTG hammerless GET wear package for ultimate safety, reliability and performance
- Dual radius bucket curve for better penetration and less underside wear
- Design features independently tested with various load cases in accordance with ISO6015 Earthmoving Machinery standard
- Manufactured to the AS/NZS1554.4 Structural Steel welding procedures
This bucket has the ultimate wear package, with MTG StarMet teeth, pin on ProMet Lip protectors, Weld on Heel Shrouds, Side Protectors, internal and external Wear Strips and Chock Blocks.
Buying a new machine? Need a new bucket? West-Trak is now your expert, solution provider for large mining and quarry buckets. 0800 654 323.