You’ll go more places and get more done with this traction on your shoes!
In this project, we produced Single Bar Track Shoes for a 30 tonne forestry excavator, with Grouser Bar lugs welded on top in a staggered pattern to maximise grip. This design acts like hob-nail boots for your tracked machines, which gives multiple contact points at once.
Advantages of this concept:
- Better ground penetration – increasing grip
- Reduced sideways slippage on hillsides – increased safety
- Less Grouser Bar used – reducing weight and welding time
- Less packing of material on top of Shoes – increasing traction
- Can be fitted to 1, 2 and 3 bar Shoes
Stay safe and productive on slopes with Grouser Bar Grips from West-Trak.
Call us today and get your heavy machines tracking to new heights on 0800 654 323.