Heavy Duty Log & Scrap Metal Grapples now available!
We have access to a large range of high quality Log Grapples & Scrap Metal Grapples to suit most makes & models of forestry & scrap metal handling machines. We currently have the following types in stock, available for hire or purchase.
Ridged mounted, rotating Log Grapple, 0.4m2 capacity to suit a 16-20 tonne Excavator.
- This grapple is the most versatile with vertical & horizontal hold capability by using the crowd ram
- A fast and controllable grapple, ideal for handling logs, tree stumps & wind-rowing
- The ridged mount means there’s no flimsiness of the grapple, making it easy to shovel & throw logs
- 360 degree rotation means you can pick up a log from any angle and maneuver into position
- It can be attached to the machine using a quick hitch or direct pinned
- Mounting is currently suited to a Hitachi ZX160-ZX200 but can be modified to suit other models
- A max opening width of 1700mm, width of jaws is 500mm and weight is 900kgs
- This Grapple has been used for approx 500hrs and is available for hire or to purchase
Vertical hanging, rotating Log Grapple, 1.2m2 capacity to suit a 25-30 tonne machine.
- A large capacity, twin ram Log Grapple for stacking & loading/unloading trucks
- Twin hydraulic rams for strong holding power and fast opening & closing
- A max opening width of 3058mm, width of jaws is 880mm and weight is 1700kgs
- Currently the mount is to suit a Volvo EC300 but can be modified to suit any other model
A semi closed, non-magnetic Scrap Metal Grapple, 0.6m3 capacity to suit a Sennebogen 825 (or similar)
- A heavy duty, robust designed 5 finger Scrap Grapple for handling scrap metal
- A max opening width of 2135mm, weight is 1600kgs and comes complete with hoses
- The mounting is to suit a Sennebogen 825, but can be modified to fit other machines
Get in touch to discuss your needs, hire or purchase one of these great Grapples. Call 0800 654 323 now!